DanTech Services and its partner SonicWall™ are presenting this list of known and ever expanding threats to all business owners in Alaska. It is very important to be aware of current and newest threats.
Please come to this page from time to time to keep your Computers Under Control!™ or subscribe to our IT Security Tips emails to be informed about new threats right away.
The SonicWall Threats Research team released the following information to highlight current threats that have been identified:
- Elmers Glue Locker demands $35k but fails to encrypt! (May 26th, 2017)
- EternalRocks Computer Worm (May 26, 2017)
- Attackers use EternalBlue exploit to enroll Adylkuzz mining botnet (May 19, 2017).
- What you should know about EternalBlue exploit and WannaCry Ransomware
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Coverage (May 9, 2017)
- PDF spam attachment delivers Jaff Ransomware with $3400 ransom (May 12, 2017)
- Type Confusion Vulnerability in Microsoft Security Products CVE-2017-0290 (May 11, 2017)
- SonicWall Protects Customers from the Latest Massive WannaCry Ransomware Attack (May 22, 2017)
- Android botnet spreads via game guides ( May 5, 2017 )
- Internet Explorer Memory Corruption Vulnerability CVE-2017-0202 ( May 5, 2017)
- BIND Control Channel Denial of Service (Apr 28, 2017)
- Hidden-Tear Kit gives birth to Karmen Ransomware (April 28th, 2017)
- New Variant of Dharma Ransomware spotted in the wild.
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Coverage (April 12, 2017)
- Recent Microsoft Office Zero Day (CVE-2017-0199) attacks spotted in the wild (Apr 13, 2017)
- The Android banker Marcher continues to evolve (April 14, 2017)
- Chinese ransomware spotted in the wild (Apr 7, 2017)
- Important CSS Directive Causes MS Outlook To Crash (Apr 7, 2017)
- Buffer overflow vulnerability in the WebDAV service of Microsoft IIS CVE-2017-7269 (Mar 31, 2017)
- Sage 2.2 updated with audio alert and reduced ransom (March 29th, 2017)
If you are DanTech Services client and already have a valid subscription service on your SonicWall firewall that is successfully updating signatures, no action is required on your part.
Get more information at our partner web-site at:
DanTech Services delivers best-of-breed security from SonicWall™ with tightly integrated hardware, software and services.
Proven SonicOS technology supports the SuperMassive, E-Class NSA, NSA, TZ, WZA and Clean Wireless Series.