Introducing WattBox - this device will save your time, your money and remove your stress.
WattBox provides controlled outlet power management & conditioning with auto reboot. Save time, money, and man-power. WattBox with OvrC can be programmed to monitor remote sites. Outlets can be reset or turned off or on by rule or schedule. We recommend WattBox for reset of cable & dsl modems, firewalls & routers, and switches to restore connectivity automatically.
WATTBOX Around the Office:
Install in a server rack to:
- Autoreboot modems and routers when WattBox cannot ping and external web address, such a Google
- Hard reboot locked servers and other storage devices
- Schedule an "off at Night" setting to save energy on connected equipment
Reset wireless access points connected to PoE switch and schedule wireless systems to turn off at night as a safeguard or to safe energy
Reset network printers automatically when they become unresponsive
Reset conferencing audio/video control touch panels when unresponsive
Control outlets in hard-to-reach places, and so on...
- IP controlled outlets provide remote outlet reset capability from any PC or mobile device
- Self-healing auto reboot, remote access, scheduling and email alerts provide remote outlet reset capability from any PC or mobile device
- Manage from any device with OvrC, our free, exclusive cloud management platform
- Enabled for OvrC, remote firmware updates
- Premium surge protection and noise filtration
- 3, 5, and 12 outlet versions
- Non-OvrC versions available
If you want to receive updates about this and other products or subscribe to our publications please fill out a form on the right
Gives you a reset button! This trigger enables the end-user to reset outlets per a set-determined actions that you can configure in the software. End-users simply press the trigger to start a reboot - and they program what happens!
Interface Alaska 2018 attendees qualify for a 15% discount!